Archives for the tag "User experience"
2012 was a year of collaboration for Intentional Design, and the cumulative efforts resulted in some significant outcomes this year.
Rigorous examination of even a small area of content production can yield significant results using Lean principles.
Copy, multiplied by its technopower, makes it into content. Content needs copy; and in a post-paper world, copy definitely needs content.
If you were to look at your library of books related to content strategy – directly or indirectly – what would be on that shelf? Here’s what is on mine.
Rahel Bailie participates in Congility 2011 – Gatwick, UK, May 2011.
The content review is a measure of existing content quality against a set of heuristics, from which you can generate a content scorecard.
When convenience becomes inconvenient: bad customer support experience.
Digital interaction and content strategy is a winning combination, particularly this week on the Johnny Holland site.
The “yes but” factors can ruin a project if stakeholders dig in their heels to protect their territory.
An unexpected, informal usability test shows the role of content as part of the overall user experience.
- The increasing relevance of ebooks and other epublications
- All I learned about book publishing comes from The Book
- Content Re-use and Narrative Flow
- 2012 in Review – a Content Strategy Retrospective
- Two weeks, four events, eight observations: insights from the conference circuit
- Content Inventories, Audits, and Analyses: All part of benchmarking
- Working on the City of Vancouver website
- Occupying a unique content strategy space
- Move over, Big Data. It’s time for Big Content.
- Setting a context for a content strategy vocabulary
- Content classification and findability
- Content development
- Content management
- Content strategy
- Information design and usability
- Professional development
- Social media
- User experience
Tagsaccessibility ann rockley books career development CMS content as asset Content convergence content lifecycle Content management content strategy convergence deliverables DITA Duo Consulting experience design Flash integration intelligent content interaction design Management marketing mentors open standards plain language politics processes Professional development ROI search section 508 single-sourcing Social media STC structured content syndication taxonomy TechCraft translation Twitter usability user-centered design user-generated content User experience value XML
- rahelab: Should be: prepping a Ppt deck. Am: reading teen fiction (bonding w granddaughter). Must be tired.
- rahelab: I want to look at your photos and read your articles, really. But most of them don't load on my iPad so now I don't even bother trying.
- rahelab: @deejayndn @stkenzie @pmharper OMG - really? The PM actually said that? GTFOOH!
- rahelab: @georgebina but whIle I have your ear, can I change a concept to a task type? Trouble finding the command.
- rahelab: @georgebina integrating a style guide not the approach I had in mind. Better to use author assistance automation like acrolinx.