Archives for the tag "syndication"
Copy, multiplied by its technopower, makes it into content. Content needs copy; and in a post-paper world, copy definitely needs content.
If copy is the message, then what, then, makes copy into content? In a day when virtually all organizational content gets processed by some sort of technology I would say that that union of editorial structure and semantic structure is the complement that creates content. Let’s start with the lowly Word document. How many of [...]
The Congility 2011 conference theme is Content Integration – Leveraging Content Standards to Improve Customer Experience.
A look at the changing nature of content, treating content as a valued corporate asset, and the changes in processes to support its use.
To get the most out of your content, you need to be able to re-use it in appropriate places. Having content that can “play nice” with other systems is a key component of a good content strategy.
2008 has been the year that content convergence really started to gaintraction.
- The increasing relevance of ebooks and other epublications
- All I learned about book publishing comes from The Book
- Content Re-use and Narrative Flow
- 2012 in Review – a Content Strategy Retrospective
- Two weeks, four events, eight observations: insights from the conference circuit
- Content Inventories, Audits, and Analyses: All part of benchmarking
- Working on the City of Vancouver website
- Occupying a unique content strategy space
- Move over, Big Data. It’s time for Big Content.
- Setting a context for a content strategy vocabulary
- Content classification and findability
- Content development
- Content management
- Content strategy
- Information design and usability
- Professional development
- Social media
- User experience
Tagsaccessibility ann rockley books career development CMS content as asset Content convergence content lifecycle Content management content strategy convergence deliverables DITA Duo Consulting experience design Flash integration intelligent content interaction design Management marketing mentors open standards plain language politics processes Professional development ROI search section 508 single-sourcing Social media STC structured content syndication taxonomy TechCraft translation Twitter usability user-centered design user-generated content User experience value XML
- rahelab: @geoffroberts It needs a verb, like Running the Wanker Slalom or Wiping Out on the Wanker Slalom or Avoid... etc Love the noun string, tho.
- rahelab: @JRoTweeter am on the Sun flight.
- rahelab: So, it seems I now have an extra day in London. But no hotel room. <insert eye rolling here>
- rahelab: @JRoTweeter Well, adults in wealthier neighbourhoods aren't likely scrambling to go to high school.
- rahelab: @metacommunicate Get rid of what?