Archives for the tag "single-sourcing"
Perspective and predictions for the emerging ebook technology and associated genres.
Keeping content synchronized is very different between a Web CMS and a component CMS. Compare the differences and the practical applications for each type.
Using the metaphor of mash-ups, explaining component content management.
An argument to broaden the definition of content strategy to include more consumer-facing content types.
To get the most out of your content, you need to be able to re-use it in appropriate places. Having content that can “play nice” with other systems is a key component of a good content strategy.
- The increasing relevance of ebooks and other epublications
- All I learned about book publishing comes from The Book
- Content Re-use and Narrative Flow
- 2012 in Review – a Content Strategy Retrospective
- Two weeks, four events, eight observations: insights from the conference circuit
- Content Inventories, Audits, and Analyses: All part of benchmarking
- Working on the City of Vancouver website
- Occupying a unique content strategy space
- Move over, Big Data. It’s time for Big Content.
- Setting a context for a content strategy vocabulary
- Content classification and findability
- Content development
- Content management
- Content strategy
- Information design and usability
- Professional development
- Social media
- User experience