Archives for the tag "search"
Copy, multiplied by its technopower, makes it into content. Content needs copy; and in a post-paper world, copy definitely needs content.
A site is, essentially, a place where your organization talks “to” readers. The conversation aspect can only take hold once you’ve started by creating what could be a monologue, and invites site visitors to turn it into a dialogue. Part of a content strategy is ensuring that visitors can actually find what they’re looking for [...]
- The increasing relevance of ebooks and other epublications
- All I learned about book publishing comes from The Book
- Content Re-use and Narrative Flow
- 2012 in Review – a Content Strategy Retrospective
- Two weeks, four events, eight observations: insights from the conference circuit
- Content Inventories, Audits, and Analyses: All part of benchmarking
- Working on the City of Vancouver website
- Occupying a unique content strategy space
- Move over, Big Data. It’s time for Big Content.
- Setting a context for a content strategy vocabulary
- Content classification and findability
- Content development
- Content management
- Content strategy
- Information design and usability
- Professional development
- Social media
- User experience
Tagsaccessibility ann rockley books career development CMS content as asset Content convergence content lifecycle Content management content strategy convergence deliverables DITA Duo Consulting experience design Flash integration intelligent content interaction design Management marketing mentors open standards plain language politics processes Professional development ROI search section 508 single-sourcing Social media STC structured content syndication taxonomy TechCraft translation Twitter usability user-centered design user-generated content User experience value XML
- rahelab: RT @adactio: Infinite scroll. A footer. Choose one.
- rahelab: @beccanalia Me too!
- rahelab: @techwriterkai LOL. They mangle it it as badly as they mangle my name (Ray-elle,rack-elle, etc).
- rahelab: Need more #contentstrategy business side arguments? I'm making them at the NYC meetup, June 10th: http://t.co/TlAeEF8IBA
- rahelab: .@eaton I think that when the two sides come together and pool their technical and editorial resources, the results will be awesome!