Archives for the tag "marketing"
That content contributes to an organization’s bottom line is no longer a novel idea. This article discussed examples of content ROI.
If you were to look at your library of books related to content strategy – directly or indirectly – what would be on that shelf? Here’s what is on mine.
Making the case for content strategy is all about demonstrating the value it will bring, to help organizations meet their business objectives.
This content mapping process recognizes that there may be multiple personas within a sales cycle, each needing different content.
A content strategy anticipates the info users may need, and provides it in the best way. Here’s a how-not-to example.
An argument to broaden the definition of content strategy to include more consumer-facing content types.
It’s natural to want to categorize our customers; in fact, it’s a necessity. Some of the segmentation is quite misunderstood, and organizations are missing valuable opportunities by not investigating the changing nature of the segments. Here’s an email I received last month from a colleague that demonstrates: HAPPY BIRTHDAY, RAHEL! It may not be the [...]
What better way to create a great customer experience than by delivering more than they expect?
Business owners can improve user experience in a holistic way for customers by taking these market adoption measures.
An organization shows that gets what other organizations have found out the hard way: bad documentation costs money.
- The increasing relevance of ebooks and other epublications
- All I learned about book publishing comes from The Book
- Content Re-use and Narrative Flow
- 2012 in Review – a Content Strategy Retrospective
- Two weeks, four events, eight observations: insights from the conference circuit
- Content Inventories, Audits, and Analyses: All part of benchmarking
- Working on the City of Vancouver website
- Occupying a unique content strategy space
- Move over, Big Data. It’s time for Big Content.
- Setting a context for a content strategy vocabulary
- Content classification and findability
- Content development
- Content management
- Content strategy
- Information design and usability
- Professional development
- Social media
- User experience
Tagsaccessibility ann rockley books career development CMS content as asset Content convergence content lifecycle Content management content strategy convergence deliverables DITA Duo Consulting experience design Flash integration intelligent content interaction design Management marketing mentors open standards plain language politics processes Professional development ROI search section 508 single-sourcing Social media STC structured content syndication taxonomy TechCraft translation Twitter usability user-centered design user-generated content User experience value XML
- What’s the right price?: Rate structures for contractors and consultants
- How to alienate customers and drive away prospects
- Social media workshop a roaring success
- Public-sector content, web development and content strategy, and career cautions for writers
- How to Develop a Great FAQ Page for an Online Course