Archives for the tag "Flash"
Do you support or annoy your website visitors with the first content they see? Using Flash splash screens, skip intro buttons, talking heads, and other presentation techniques is tricky. A few sites do it well; many annoy their visitors before they’ve even given them a chance to engage.
- The increasing relevance of ebooks and other epublications
- All I learned about book publishing comes from The Book
- Content Re-use and Narrative Flow
- 2012 in Review – a Content Strategy Retrospective
- Two weeks, four events, eight observations: insights from the conference circuit
- Content Inventories, Audits, and Analyses: All part of benchmarking
- Working on the City of Vancouver website
- Occupying a unique content strategy space
- Move over, Big Data. It’s time for Big Content.
- Setting a context for a content strategy vocabulary
- Content classification and findability
- Content development
- Content management
- Content strategy
- Information design and usability
- Professional development
- Social media
- User experience
Tagsaccessibility ann rockley books career development CMS content as asset Content convergence content lifecycle Content management content strategy convergence deliverables DITA Duo Consulting experience design Flash integration intelligent content interaction design Management marketing mentors open standards plain language politics processes Professional development ROI search section 508 single-sourcing Social media STC structured content syndication taxonomy TechCraft translation Twitter usability user-centered design user-generated content User experience value XML
- rahelab: RT @RayGallon: My guest post on @gathercontent blog: Your Software Needs a Content Strategy, Too! — http://t.co/MOCuTfpTFa #contentstrategy…
- rahelab: RT @JRoTweeter: @rahelab ♪♫♫ From Paris to Berlin ♪♫ in every disco that I'm in ♪♫♪ you know it's Content I love… ♫♪
- rahelab: .@angelacolter not to mention country/language differences. E.g wi-fi in Spain, Germany is pronounced wee-fee. DITA is DEETA or DITTA.
- rahelab: LOL“@angelacolter: "GIF" is pronounced "jif"? Fine. Then I'm pronouncing "graphic design" "jraphic design" from now on.”
- rahelab: RT @tomjohnson: I totally agree w/ @karenmcgrane on the need to bake semantics into CMS content: See WYSIWTF @alistapart #techcomm http://t…