Archives for the category "Reviews"
Erin Kissane’s book, The Elements of Content Strategy, gets a thumbs up as a tool for aspiring and practising content strategists.
- The increasing relevance of ebooks and other epublications
- All I learned about book publishing comes from The Book
- Content Re-use and Narrative Flow
- 2012 in Review – a Content Strategy Retrospective
- Two weeks, four events, eight observations: insights from the conference circuit
- Content Inventories, Audits, and Analyses: All part of benchmarking
- Working on the City of Vancouver website
- Occupying a unique content strategy space
- Move over, Big Data. It’s time for Big Content.
- Setting a context for a content strategy vocabulary
- Content classification and findability
- Content development
- Content management
- Content strategy
- Information design and usability
- Professional development
- Social media
- User experience
Tagsaccessibility ann rockley books career development CMS content as asset Content convergence content lifecycle Content management content strategy convergence deliverables DITA Duo Consulting experience design Flash integration intelligent content interaction design Management marketing mentors open standards plain language politics processes Professional development ROI search section 508 single-sourcing Social media STC structured content syndication taxonomy TechCraft translation Twitter usability user-centered design user-generated content User experience value XML
- rahelab: @JRoTweeter Remind me to log out of all social media Tues and Wednesday.
- rahelab: Can't figure out how to post to Google+ from iPad mini. And I'm not a stupid person. So where's the click/swipe/whatever? #stupidinterface
- rahelab: LOL "@BoobsRadley: I would put a webcam in my shower to make extra money, but I would hate having to only sing public domain songs."
- rahelab: @MyPetGloat @stkenzie Oh, good one.
- rahelab: RT @KissMeAfterHead: Facebook is for people I normally see. 😒 Twitter is for people I wish I could see. 😔