Archives for the category "Definitions"
The problem with building a glossary is that the definitions need to exist within a context. In my last post, I alluded to the ubiquitous term “template”, which has different meanings within different contexts, and Noz pointed out the word “format”, which has the same problem. The content strategy field is developing its own context, [...]
- The increasing relevance of ebooks and other epublications
- All I learned about book publishing comes from The Book
- Content Re-use and Narrative Flow
- 2012 in Review – a Content Strategy Retrospective
- Two weeks, four events, eight observations: insights from the conference circuit
- Content Inventories, Audits, and Analyses: All part of benchmarking
- Working on the City of Vancouver website
- Occupying a unique content strategy space
- Move over, Big Data. It’s time for Big Content.
- Setting a context for a content strategy vocabulary
- Content classification and findability
- Content development
- Content management
- Content strategy
- Information design and usability
- Professional development
- Social media
- User experience
Tagsaccessibility ann rockley books career development CMS content as asset Content convergence content lifecycle Content management content strategy convergence deliverables DITA Duo Consulting experience design Flash integration intelligent content interaction design Management marketing mentors open standards plain language politics processes Professional development ROI search section 508 single-sourcing Social media STC structured content syndication taxonomy TechCraft translation Twitter usability user-centered design user-generated content User experience value XML
- rahelab: Need more #contentstrategy business side arguments? I'm making them at the NYC meetup, June 10th: http://t.co/TlAeEF8IBA
- rahelab: .@eaton I think that when the two sides come together and pool their technical and editorial resources, the results will be awesome!
- rahelab: RT @RayGallon: My guest post on @gathercontent blog: Your Software Needs a Content Strategy, Too! — http://t.co/MOCuTfpTFa #contentstrategy…
- rahelab: RT @JRoTweeter: @rahelab ♪♫♫ From Paris to Berlin ♪♫ in every disco that I'm in ♪♫♪ you know it's Content I love… ♫♪
- rahelab: .@angelacolter not to mention country/language differences. E.g wi-fi in Spain, Germany is pronounced wee-fee. DITA is DEETA or DITTA.