Now that content strategy events are popping up everywhere, or so it seems, there starts to be differentiation between the offerings of the various events. Coming up at the end of May is Congility, a Gatwick-based conference with this year’s theme of: Content Integration – Leveraging Content Standards to Improve Customer Experience.
IDI’s Rahel Bailie will be there, making one of the keynote presentations, The Content Strategy Paradox, and running a workshop, Not All Content Strategies are Created Equal, about strategies for cross-genre content.
- The increasing relevance of ebooks and other epublications
- All I learned about book publishing comes from The Book
- Content Re-use and Narrative Flow
- 2012 in Review – a Content Strategy Retrospective
- Two weeks, four events, eight observations: insights from the conference circuit
- Content Inventories, Audits, and Analyses: All part of benchmarking
- Working on the City of Vancouver website
- Occupying a unique content strategy space
- Move over, Big Data. It’s time for Big Content.
- Setting a context for a content strategy vocabulary
- Content classification and findability
- Content development
- Content management
- Content strategy
- Information design and usability
- Professional development
- Social media
- User experience