Now that content strategy events are popping up everywhere, or so it seems, there starts to be differentiation between the offerings of the various events. Coming up at the end of May is Congility, a Gatwick-based conference with this year’s theme of: Content Integration – Leveraging Content Standards to Improve Customer Experience.
IDI’s Rahel Bailie will be there, making one of the keynote presentations, The Content Strategy Paradox, and running a workshop, Not All Content Strategies are Created Equal, about strategies for cross-genre content.
- When technology is no longer disruptive, but confounding
- Content strategy and design thinking
- The Summer of DITA becomes The Autumn of…?
- Authoring in DITA: the good, the bad, and the sometimes ugly
- DITA Maps and the Real World
- A Standard for Exchanging Stories – Meet DITA Maps
- Holes in the Template: Piping content into the CMS
- To DITA or not to DITA: That’s a Good Question – Part 2
- To DITA or not to DITA: That’s a Good Question – Part 1
- DITA: Not Just for Technical Content
- Content classification and findability
- Content development
- Content management
- Content strategy
- Information design and usability
- Professional development
- Social media
- User experience