This is an unabashed vanity post, as Mindtouch and Lavacon have included me among the top 25 content strategists, and was tagged for position #8. You may agree or disagree with their list – they explained that their measurement system included factors such as thought leadership, reach, influence, and so on – though there are a couple of people I was surprised weren’t on the list. Nevertheless, I was pleased to be included, and want to congratulate the others on the list.
Now, back to regularly-scheduled work.
- Rendering Content in the Manner It Deserves
- Managing Content in the Manner It Deserves
- Friends don’t let friends treat content like data
- What content strategy can learn from The Big Bang Theory
- When technology is no longer disruptive, but confounding
- Content strategy and design thinking
- The Summer of DITA becomes The Autumn of…?
- Authoring in DITA: the good, the bad, and the sometimes ugly
- DITA Maps and the Real World
- A Standard for Exchanging Stories – Meet DITA Maps
- Content classification and findability
- Content development
- Content management
- Content strategy
- Information design and usability
- Professional development
- Social media
- User experience